- 10-Mar-2014 to 30-Jun-2014 (EST)
- Morrisville, PA, USA
- Part Time
This position will provide part-time organizational, communication and administrative support to the President.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Serve as an extension of the President to all parts of the business
- Provide organizational and management support as requested by President
- Manage special projects and initiatives as assigned
- Proficiency at all types of correspondence
- Assist with preparation of agreements, leases, memos and letters
- Preparation of extensive travel arrangements and expense reports
- Schedule appointments and maintain an intricate calendar
- Review, organize and respond to mail
- Proofread documents for accuracy
- Liason between CEO and other company executives including COO
- Personal Assistant duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Energetic pro-active, self starter
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing plans and priorities, thrive in fast paced environment
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong command of the English language. Excellent grammar and spelling.
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to exercise appropriate judgement and problem solving
- Must maintain professional demeanor and remain calm under stressful situations
- Bachelor of Arts and some experience required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!